Saturday 26 August 2017

WEEK 4 (FYP 2)


WEEK 4


     Activity: Control the Light (Experiment 1)


Assalamualaikum...

      Hello guys...for this week I gonna show some experiment and try to explain with briefly and this is the first experiment which is about to control the lamps as home appliance.
All experiment that I do were related with my Final Year Project which is DEVELOPMENT OF HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEM USING ANDROID WITH MOBILE APPLICATION.

PICTURES PROJECT

                           

         Circuit Picture (Arduino control light)               4-Channel Relay (On/Off detected from Apps)

Android Application (Selection)



CIRCUIT DIAGRAM

As shown as below is the circuit diagram via the Fritzing Software as example here the home appliance that should be is the lamps but here I replace it with the DC motor. I also do this circuit diagram using Proteus Software. So, it should be no problem..








SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM

The schematic diagram as shown as below...



CODES FROM ARDUINO (e.g.)



Continue with my short video below....I explain about this project for experiment 1 that I do...Don't forget to watch it.....;D;D;D;D;D




No comments:

Post a Comment